Wednesday 12 October 2011

Love~~

OMG, I suddenly have an urge to buy LITA's (by Jeffrey Campbell), THE Lita's. Yes, I know, quite pricey so I'm just going to wait and see how I think about it after a while.

I first saw Lita's in the videos of clothesencounters (Jenn, was wearing them) and I remember at first I was... "Hmmm, those heels must be freaking high! Meeh, not my style" But after seeing them over and over again I started to fall in love with them >_<" they are gorgeous and definitely (because of my height) give me that extra bit of length I need.

I especially liked this one:
Source: Solestruck

The suede Taupe one. 

I don't know why but I usually avoid black. Of course, it is easy to combine, and it's always classy. But I just want to have something different. I chose suede because I like the way suede looks more than just leather (though I think I'd be okay with leather as well, as long as it's not that super-duper shiny) but yeah... Suede is more me I guess.

GAAH I want this so freaking bad. I'm going to use this as a "reward" when I've lost the amount of kgs that I want to lose =) or when I've saved up enough money >_<" (which is probably going to take a long long time) but yeah... I guess the quality is good for the price =)

Going to end this quick blogpost >_<" I haven't been updating a lot but I have ideas in my head which I still have to type so... be patient >_<" school has just been so busy and I had a test week last week (I felt like I was going to die =-=") so yeah...

Hopefully I'll have some time soonies...

xoxo Stay well

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...