Saturday 31 December 2011

2011 is almost over~!

2011 will be over in a couple of hours (and it's already over in the Eastern part of the world. So Happy New Years to those in the East already~♥!) The year has somewhat flown by. A lot of things have happened of course, maybe even more than other years. People die and new baby's are born into this world.

Basically 2011 is the year...
... I had my appendix removed, because it was inflamed. This was also my first operation and my first time staying overnight in a hospital
... One of my rabbits died =( It made me very sad. I stayed up for some nights watching her even though I was exhausted (because I still went to school) But I should always remember, if she had continued living, her life may have not been as fun as it should be and maybe she just couldn't be happy any more with all those health issues she had.
... I went to Cambridge ♥ This was my first trip without my parents to a foreign country Photobucket it was so much fun even though we still had to go to school there and many times I almost fell asleep. But it was so nice being with friends and spending time with them. And the formal dinner was awesome, even though the food was bad (but it was still free..?Photobucket *Asian optimism* lol
... I finally reached the 4th form of VWO, which basically means I'm in my "second phase" of secondary school. So I'm half-way done with my secondary school. I know I still have a long way with studying and all but hopefully I can find the motivation to keep studying so I will have a steady future to live in and be able to support my parents with my own money.
... I failed to get a jobPhotobucket One of the reasons is because I'm way too scared, yes I'm very shy in real life and I don't dare to go somewhere and ask if I can work there. And another reason is I was too young to get a job in the first half of 2011. I know where I want to try to get a job, the only thing I need now is courage. But I have decided the first thing I'll do in the 2012 is go there and ask if they have work for me ^^

And I'm starting to feel lazy now so I'm going to end this post, but there's only one thing left I want to say:
Happy New Year~!
Hope you spend New Year's Eve with your loved ones, spend a lot of time with them, or go party like there's no tomorrow xd kekeke

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...