Friday 11 March 2011

Dr Organic Royal Jelly Cream Review

I should really do more reviews, otherwise it'll feel like my blog is... nothing >.<

Moving on to the review. Dr. Organic Royal Jelly: Skin Whitening Cream. I think it's really good that Dr Organic is:
  • Paraben free
  • SLS free
  • Has no artificial colours, fragrances or harsh preservatives
It sounds so skin friendly, so I just had to buy it. And the price was also very nice: €9,49 for 125ml I consider that as much, since I only use it for my face, it'll take a while before I finish it ^^


IMG_2235
This  is what it looks like in the box
IMG_2360
Front. ARGH it's a bit blurry

IMG_2359
Back.
What does it promise?
It says it'll lighten, protect, and condition (moisturise?) your skin. 

It contains these bioactive, natural and organic ingredients: Fresh Royal Jelly, Algowhite, Liquorice extract, Bearberry extract, Red Clover, Mulberry extract, Aloe Vera Juice, Heather, Propolis, Cedarwood, Lemon Peel Oil, Geranium Oil, Patchouli Oil, Petitgrain Oil and Sandalwood Oil.


My experience with it?
I use this as a night cream. It doesn't specifically say day or night cream, but I was afraid it was a bit too much as a day cream. The cream is just plain white, it smells like bees wax and the substance is a bit thicker than a normal cream, but not as thick as bees wax or so. Since I only use it on my face, I think it'll take some time before it's finished.

Does it moisturise my skin?
At first I was a bit afraid that it was a bit too oily for my face (extremely oily face >.<) but the next morning I woke up with a nice and smooth skin. Me loves! It doesn't break me out or anything. So yeah, it definitely moisturises my skin. Leaving it feeling soft.

Does it lighten my skin?
I think it gradually lightens my skin. Of course you won't see fast results. But I keep getting new scars (bad me) so it's kinda hard to see where the scars appear and disappear.

And although it says Royal Jelly, it isn't very high on the ingredient list...

Something for you if:
  • You are all into natural stuff, for a good price
  • You love the smell of bees wax
  • You want to lighten your scars
Skip it if:
  • You can't stand the smell of bees wax
  • You consider €9,49 as expensive (which I think is ridiculous, it's ALL natural ^^)
  • You're really aiming for something with a lot of Royal Jelly
Overall I'm very happy that I bought this product ^^ It makes my skin soft and it's a natural product.

Also I have a question for all the girls from Singapore! My father is going to Singapore for business and I need to know some names of good stores. I don't really know if I should trust his fashion sense but... If those shops also have websites it'd also be nice to know, so I can already pick out some stuff and make a wishlist.

xoxo

PRAY FOR JAPAN~ <3<3<3<3<3<3 Pray that there won't be anymore suffering

25 comments:

  1. I just bought the Royal Jelly Whitening skin cream today for my son who got some brown scars/spots on his body after chicken pox 7 months ago.I have age spots myself so we are going to use it then to leave a review for you.

    Thanks for sharing your own experience for this product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i bought the royal jelly whitening cream.. i reacted to it. i stated having acne. would never ever recommend it anyone

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anonymous
    Awh, I'm sorry it didn't work out for you >_< Maybe you're allergic to something (ingredients..?), because I didn't get any breakouts because of this cream, and usually my skin is very sensitive to stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it also for your Body? like Arms?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Fei Yup, you can definitely use it on any other spot on your body you want to lighten. It doesn't specifically say: Facial Cream so yeah... I only use it on my face because that's where most of my scars are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't seem to find the full list of ingredients anywhere online and they are too small in that picture. Is there anyway you could type them up? It would be greatly appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Brianna Sorry for the late reply >_< I was on vacation and didn't have access to Internet until a couple of days ago (but then I had to unpack stuff and did lots of other things) But! Here are the ingredients:

    Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, Aqua, Glycerin, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, Zinc oxide, Dicaprylyl ether, Ascophyllum nodosum extract, Cetearyl alcohol, Glyceryl stearate, Cetearyl glucoside, Xanthan gum, Chondrus crispus (carrageenan) extract, Sodium stearoyl glutamate, Arctostaphylos uva-ursi (bearberry) extract, Morus alba (mulberry) extract, Dipotassium glycyrrhizinate, Royal jelly extract, Mel extract, Trifolium pratense flower extract, Calluna vulgaris flower extract, Asorbic acid, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate, citric acid

    ~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ascophyllum nodosum extract is the algowhite
    but what ingredient refers to the alpha albumin?

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Anonymous
    To be honest, I'm not familiar with substances >_<" I'm still a stupid high school student who's not very familiar with these things. I do hope that one day I'll be able to understand what all these substances are.

    Sorry! >_<"

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi i would like to know if i buy it and rub this all over my body does it actually make my skin lighter?
    cause im going on holiday next year and im kinda already dark i dont wanna be even more darker >.<
    and when you put this on your face didd your face become lighter?:3
    :*

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Anonymous
    Don't expect things like, "whoa I've become so much lighter/whiter" because there's no such product unless it's harmful (in my opinion).

    There are some agressive whitening skin stuff, but I wouldn't recommend using them since if you would go out in the sun again you would get a major skin burn.

    The natural things work very slow, don't expect quick results. Overtime it could lighten up a bit but don't expect major differences.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi i would like to know if the cream has lightened your skin and up to how many shades is it quite effective. should you use a lot to see a difference and how quickly can you see it?

    ReplyDelete
  13. @PJasmine
    I actually don't see a lot of change in my skin colour, but I do see scars fading. But I guess it also depends on your skin because I know some people get a tan very fast, but lose it fast as well...

    Scars come and go on my face, but I guess it takes up to 2 months to fade or so..? I will try and watch it more closely!

    I'm sorry I feel so useless giving this information >_<"

    ReplyDelete
  14. According to me there have information about Organic Propolis Extract related information is good. I found organic Extract related information . accorting to me this is anti treatment to each other ,that provide anthocyanins. The anti-viral powers of these immune system enhancers attack many strains of influenza A and B -- without the side effects ,
    Thanks & Regards
    Organic Propolis Extract

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cream helps freckles disappear? Effects? How long? Thanks!! d-(*-*)-b

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's nearly impossible to find well-informed people for this subject, but you sound like you know what you're talking about!
    Thanks
    Here is my website Skin Whitening Forever

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Anonymous I do not suffer from freckles but if I am correct freckles are just the melanine that is showing on your skin, so basically it's the same as a scar right? As my scars are fading (though new ones keep coming) I think freckles will also fade over time. The melanine is in the epidermis and sources say that the epidermis renews once every month. So I'd say, wait for at least a month and see if the freckles start to fade.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Today I just bought Royal jelly skin whitening cream. I applied to my face for about 5 minutes and took it off quickly because my face started burning. As matter of fact my face is still burning. Could you tell me if this indicates anything. Also I have three more questions. First one how much shall I apply onto my face? Secondly for how long and lastly how shall I take it off. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hareem, use it as a cream, not as a mask.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I bought some and have used for two days. I have serious pigmentation issues. Will it help?

    ReplyDelete
  22. who this lighten my dark underarms

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow what a great blog, i really enjoyed reading this, good luck in your work. Royal Jelly Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks and that i have a super present: How Much For House Renovation Uk split level house exterior remodel

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...