Thursday 10 March 2011

Gifts

I'm almost fully recovered from my appendicitis. Doing work-outs again, only thing I can't do is lying flat on my stomach. But further on, I'm OK.


While I was in hospital my sweet friends gave me presents (even though they really didn't have to >.< Thanks guys!) I just wanted to show the sweet gifts =D I'll say beforehand sorry if the pictures are kinda dark >.< in the background.


IMG_2342
So let's start off with the cow. Not a huge fan of cows, but it is kinda cute, especially the heart Photobucket Also took a picture of the cow and me


IMG_2344

I know my skin and hair look kinda greasy, conclusion I just look sick, I think I took this picture a couple of days after I got out of hospital so...
Plus I'm not photogenic >.< Should try to be more.

IMG_2345
Next up is this cute panda Photobucket the eyes are so big and round. So thankful for my friends who bought him. The tag was also very cute. I think it said on the tag: "I love eating bamboo, but I ate so much I can't see my feet" or something like that xd Another picture with panda and me~


IMG_2346


IMG_2347

Another friend gave me this. It looks so beautiful. Won't tell it's soap, ah~ Even though I don't take baths (maybe I will when I have time) it could also be nice as decoration. And well, the gesture is nice, right?


IMG_2348

The mother of the friend that gave me the soap made this. My friend said she crocheted it in half an hour (!) that's pretty fast. I don't know how she did it but it looks really cool. I think she also used effect yarn or so. Really sweet~!


IMG_2354

And last but not least. A huge bambi-like stuffed animal (it's a deer)! I don't want to favour anything, I love all my presents, but I still think this one is the nicest of all. Maybe it's just because I can hug it really tightly at night because it's so big =D. 

Being sick wasn't all that bad. Not because of the presents, or yeah, not mainly because of the presents xd of course I like presents, though it wasn't that necessary. But anyway, because I got 4 packages of antibiotics a day. My pimples disappeared. Notice how I was rambling about my skin crisis. Well, it ALL disappeared due to the antibiotics O.O Pretty cool stuff, ah! Even though my face was nasty greasy, and I couldn't use any skincare products, it was nice and clean. But as soon as I got off the antibiotics, my pimples returned... of course >.<

I know it's not the most healthiest way. But because of all of that stuff going around my stomach, I lost my appetite. The day of the operation itself I didn't eat anything. Didn't drink anything the first half of the day (but I got liquid through my drip. I had a hard time eating, and I didn't feel hungry. I actually don't know if it's because I ate less, or just because I did so much work-out before (because I didn't weigh myself). But anyway, I lost 2 kg O.O I do need to check myself this weekend because I've got my normal appetite again. So I eat everything I see xd lol, joking.

xoxo Stay well everyone~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...