Monday 14 March 2011

Mini-haul

While I was in hospital my sister went to Action again and got me some stuff. There are only 3 items but I took quite a lot of pictures to show details and so on.

Starting off with:
IMG_2335

IMG_2336


IMG_2338

A bag with apples in different colours. It may look kinda childish, but I think without the belt-like thing it would already be a lot less childish (so let's remove it =D). Don't know how expensive it was. Even though I'm still absolutely in love with my Protest bag I do think I'll use it for shopping days, because it's smaller (on the other hand, having a big bag is also handy?) Oh, I just don't know when I'll use it xd >.<

IMG_2339


IMG_2340


IMG_2341

And another bag. This one's with hearts. I think this one is more "adult-like" but not completely. Ah well, I'd carry it anyway. But anyway, I really like the hearts, they look so cute. And I think it's really good that the belt-like thing is metal: makes it a lot less cheap-looking.

IMG_2332


IMG_2331

Lastly, she bought house shoes for me. I've been wanting to buy house shoes for a while, but I've been quite picky. The print is really cute and the pom poms are just awesome. She bought size 41 but her motto was: "Well, the baggier it is, the nicer?" and I actually don't mind because it's baggy anyways, even if it was the right size. My feet were cold before but now I have these awesome house shoes to keep 'em warm. Yeah.

Something random, the day before yesterday I watched some Pokémon, just for fun xd and the ending... OMG it's SO CUTE!! PIKACHU! So cute,,, moe moe kyun~!


I also want to play Pokémon Black or White. I've been playing Pokémon Pearl over the past week, but I haven't finished it yet >.< Can't beat the champion and I want to catch Mespirit/Mesprit(?) but I got impatient and didn't want to chase it down anymore. And it's so difficult to catch >.< but so cute.

Anyway, I'm afraid I can't blog a lot coming week. I just have SO much catching up to do... Really, it's insane... but I do have things to blog about =) many things, I guess and hope...

So, Keep Praying for Japan, visit bubzbeauty's blogtv and donate! Donate to a fund of which you know all the money will be used correctly: to help Japan! Keep praying!!

xoxo stay well!

1 comment:

  1. This is a really informative knowledge, Thanks for posting this informative Information. Carb Blocker Singapore

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...