Monday 4 April 2011

Haul time again~

Hiya guys, I'm back >.< I quickly want to get started with my haul time and I'll blabber afterwards, okay? *wink* *wink*

Anyway, it's not that much, in my opinion, but I do feel like it's worth showing =) On to my first item...
IMG_2397
IMG_2400

The Body Shop Facial Cleanser in Passion Fruit. Smells absolutely YUMMY! The packaging is made from recycled plastic, so yay! I don't know how much it cost... I forgot. It was either €5.00 or €8.00 I know quite the difference but I just forgot =') and also I didn't buy it in a regular store but in outlet, so there's a possibility that the price will differ. 

Up next are....
IMG_2387

IMG_2391

IMG_2388

Shoes!! =) Was so happy with these. Though the heel is not super high, they're still very cute and elegant, in my opinion. Real leather and that's why the price was quite high... Uhm... €79.00 (I think) in outlet, though. But they fit so well and they are so elegant~! Me likes! Shoes were from Salamander, not sure in which countries there are Salamander stores but I do know they are in Germany, but yeah.. they were outlet anyway so... Btw, excuse me for the light pictures... they were taken with flash >.<.. late at night

IMG_2390

Next is this cute hat from the brand Jane Norman (bought at V&D, Dutch warehouse). The tag says it's a doggy hat but I don't know what kind of animal it actually is... xd lol. Original price was €13.00 but I bought it for €9.00. Cute, right~! Jane Norman is also available in the UK (I think, since the tag also displays pounds) and has a website http://www.janenorman.com but I personally think most of the items are quite expensive...

Next items are bought quite a while ago, but still worth showing? =D

IMG_2366

More Dr. Organic =D YAYAYAYA. I've been looking for a serum and when I found this I was like... BUY! Review will be coming up ;) just so you know. I forgot the price ;$ shame on me...

IMG_2367

And last up a Yes to Tomatoes cleanser... this was when I still needed a cleanser so I bought this (didn't buy The Body Shop one yet...) I also forgot the price >.< was quite long ago so...

Anyway,,, I'm lazy... and I need to do homework so I'll end it here >.<

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...