Monday 25 April 2011

Heavenly soap~

First of all, Happy Easter~ I'm a bit late, but whatever~

Moving on to the soap, something I bought quite a while ago... but I just have to blog about it. This amazing Nivea soap =)

IMG_2440


IMG_2472


With milk proteins and the scent of passion fruit

OK, I admit, it's lame to look at an empty package :') and the pictures are quite a fail =( boo. I tried..?

Anyway, when my sister and me saw this in store we were both like: "hmm, sounds so delicious" (and it was friggin cheap! €1.00 =D) and when we got home and we opened the package: "IT IS FRIGGING DELICIOUS!) So happy we bought it.

The soap looks soooo sweet pink and the passion fruit smell is so nice and sweet... YUM YUM I can finally smell nice xd LOL. And the good thing is: I'm not allergic (Hooray!) so girls with sensitive skin... Try it out if you're in for sweet soap.

I don't really know if it's still available... (why the hell am I blogging about it) since I bought it with reduction.. so keep searching and see if you can get it for a good price (if you want to have it)

I also saw it in the scent: Green tea and cucumber. But I'm not a super fan of cucumber smell and I think it's more for a "cooling" effect so we didn't buy that one.

Going off-topic now... Since yesterday I'm trying to run for at least 30 mins. a day at a very slow speed, because I absolutely DON'T want anymore muscle >_< that would be one of my biggest terrors. I also want to buy a jumping rope so I can rope jump in between to burn some extra calories. (and when I go to Cambridge I can easily take it with me to keep myself "in shape") so yeah... I know I should be patient, but I'm not, I'm depressed if I don't see results fast, but I have to wait. I know it... nothing will happen that fast, especially losing fat >_< muahua wait till my fat is gone and you see my super-abs (not)

Hopefully I can blog a lot this week,,, but next week and the week after will be a bit difficult since I'll be going to Paris next week (Yay) and to Cambridge the week after >_< (Lotsa fun~!) so I have to see if I pre-write some things and automatically post it. Or type some things on daddy's newly bought iPad =)

xoxo

Argh why did I decide to "lose fat" when it's Easter and everywhere I look there are chocolate eggs and delicious Oishi food >_< aaaaaaaaaahhh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...