Wednesday 20 April 2011

Random picture update (new haircut, blabber)

Hey guys, no time no blog =( I've been very ultimately absolutely extremely busy >_< bear with me! I don't know what to update, I don't really have time to really write a review >_< so I'll just blabber away in depression~ because I have test week...

*sigh* I'm tired... Stayed up way too long studying for my Biology test and the day before yesterday as well, for my French test... Oh gosh, I need to organise. My room is a mess, need to clean that up this weekend maybe..? Which reminds me,,, this weekend is Easter =) Yay, Monday I have the day off...

Anyway,,, Just some pictures to fill in the empty space. Ah which reminds me,, (again xd?) I cut my hair =) like... finally. I'm so glad I lost some of its length, because it really started to get too long and we all know long hair does need care and sometimes I'm just too lazy or in a hurry and I don't have time to care for my hair O.O (long sentence) so yeah... enjoy pics..? Though I'm far from begin photogenic and have an evil demonic smile that doesn't look cute at all (>_<)

IMG_2411

So this was before... as you can see it is.. shapeless, frizzy and way too long (bangs,,, can't see they're bangs)


IMG_2415

And this is the result. I would've wanted my hairdresser to cut more layers... but I think she was in a hurry and my hair already was such a pain in the bum (all tangled...) so yeah... bummer no layers, because layers do "lighten" the weight of your hair right? Correct me? Anyway, my hair is way too heavy, so maybe layers could help..?

So I've kinda failed on blogging lately... I'm a huge procrastinator and I kept telling myself: "now I'll blog" and then I do something else and many other things suddenly come up >.< Can't manage. How the hell can people manage,,, teach me! I had so many tests for the last weeks. And if it wasn't a test it was homework T-T I still had to catch up after. 

Time to finish this post... let's end it with a pic, taken with the Jane Norman hat from my last haul 

IMG_2421

Evill...! 

Take care~! and I need to study again T-T

xoxo Thanks for anyone out there who's supporting me~! (Is there anyone xd lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...