Saturday 18 June 2011

My trip to Cambridge~

I'm ashamed... I haven't blogged in almost 2 months! *hits herself* Shame Shame Shame... That's way and way too long, I know. But now I'm trying to get back on track again. I have many hauls to do, but it'd be boring if I'd only blog about hauls, so I'm going to try and bring in some variety. There are also some reviews coming up =) Anyway, moving on...

My school organises a trip to Cambridge for all the bilingual students every year. And then we go for 5 days with the 2 bilingual classes. This year it was my turn =D Yeahhh! We did have to go to school in the morning (which was a new experience but also kinda boring sometimes =-=" but yeah..) and in the afternoon we could go shopping and in the evening we had some activities.

The first day me and my friends got lost many times >_< Yes, I'm a n00b in roads... But I blame the buses!

In the evening we went bowling in the Cambridge Leisure Centre. I came in 2nd place with my friend. (But I could've been 2nd place on my own >_< ! ARgh if only I didn't miss my target...) Anyway, after the bowling we could go into the "gambling" section. I didn't waste my money on that~ luckily. One of my friends got a very cute Yoshi cuddly toy (stuffed animal?) using the grab machine thingy. The Toad also looked very cute, only his head was too heavy, so it was practically impossible for us to get Toad out =( Bummer...

Students from my class loved the Air Hockey section xd lol, so much fun! Students VS. Teachers  Photobucket.

The 2nd day me & friends rushed to the Primark. I'll show my purchases down below. We had to catch the movie quite early (movie was in Cambridge Leisure Centre), in fact we were late and at first we weren't allowed to go in anymore, but the teachers got the boss and we managed to get in. We could choose between 2 movies: Water for Elephants and Thor in 3D. I wished I had chosen for Thor, because... Seriously... I thought Water for Elephants sucked >_< There was too much violence (it became quite annoying in the end) and I thought it was kinda weird...

Me no likey his movie >_<!
Afterwards some went to the gambling part again. Me & friends who stayed at the same host family figured we'd take an 'early' bus "home" but in the end it was still quite late by the time the bus finally came >_<.

The 3rd day was our "day off" (at least the morning was free of activities) (we could sleep in a little) and on the 3rd day I bought my Cambridge sweater (tradition!) and had Starbucks Frap (nomnomnomnom) I visited Poundland xd lol, but didn't buy anything. In the afternoon we had to visit, ultra-boring museums. *sigh* and afterwards we went Punting. Yay for me who (in the end) was able to punt ^^ with a bit of practice you can manage. Though it caused lotsa muscle pain in my arms >_< arm flab. The evening was free, and an opportunity to eat at our host family. Eating chips (French Fries) >_< arrr.

On the 4th day we had Formal dinner at St. Catharines. The food was OK, not delicious, not gross (even though most people thought the food was gross).

The 5th day we still had 1 lesson and we received our certificate. And we left Cambridge between 13.30 and 14.00 I think. Being home felt kinda sad because I loved Cambridge, but home is always good I guess ^^.

Yes I'm trying to keep up the blog, and when you start again the ideas keep coming and coming. But working out the ideas can be very time lurking >_< and I've been very busy lately, there was a period when I had 1 test a day and I feel like the past couple of months have been about working out only >_< I've been quite active in one way and lazy in the other way.

I've been failing my toning workout part. But I've started running/jogging for 45 min. every morning (=> resulting in getting up at 5.35) some days I'm just too tired to do anything... and sometimes I just skip running but I try to run as much as possible, otherwise I'll never lose weight and get the "dream-body" as to say...

Maybe I should work more in the weekends at midnight xd... Or should I get more sleep~!

xoxo Stay well

The Sleepy Ninja addicted to Cupcakes and all unhealthy stuff~

OK, OK, one picture to close it all,,, of me eating a toast with a big layer of jam (SUGAR!!!)


Yes I look tired, I didn't sleep a lot and the bed was a bit weird but yeah xd Cambridge sweater =D?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...