Sunday 19 June 2011

Purchased stuff Cambridge

Onto the REAL Haul now ^^ Finally Photobucket

Photobucket
Perfect high-waisted shorts?

Photobucket
I like the buttons ^^. Sorry for the fuzzy picture >_<
So starting off with my Primark purchases. When I saw these shorts I was like: "OMG, I NEED THESE!" But then the size issues came, I couldn't find a UK size 8 >_<! But luckily a friend of mine found size 8 (which is actually still a bit big... but these shorts were just amazing I had to have it and it's not like it's way and WAY to big ^^. I've been looking for high-waisted shorts for quite a while (still looking for more, I think I'm hooked!) and these were just perfect ^^ the buttons are also very pretty. I remember the shorts being £10.00

Photobucket
Cute~!

Photobucket

When I saw this cardigan I just fell in love with the hearts <3 it's not just your ordinary grey cardigan, no it also has cute hearts in different colours.Photobucket I bought a couple of sizes bigger because I like oversized cardigans (it's not a drama when you buy cardigans a bit bigger I think) and because I practically ran away with this one (when I went to look for the price, because this one didn't have a price tag I couldn't find it anymore so I guess this was the last one?) I think it cost £12.00 or so? Between £12.00 and £15.00?

I also bought over-knee socks, but I forgot to take pictures of them so yeah. Anyway, I'm wearing them in my OOTD which I posted yesterday so take a look there if you want. If not, I'll try to describe it: They were one size, but I figured since I'm so tiny they'll definitely be over-knee (I've been wanting to have over-knee socks, because the knee high were too short in my personal opinion,,, I expected them to be over-knee when they weren't) the colour is grey and it has small bows all over the socks.

Photobucket

I also bought this nail polish. I've been wanting to buy a Coral colour for quite a while and now I have it and I loveee it =) I think the price was £3.00 but I'm not sure anymore >_<

Photobucket
Bad picture >_< Sorry!
And last but not least I have bought a Cambridge sweater in Light Blue. It's sort of a tradition in our school to buy a Cambridge sweater when going to Cambridge so, of course I had to have one as well! It's so nice and warm and comfy. They have a lot of colours but I already knew I would want something Violet or Light Blue and so I went for Light Blue. At first I tried on the XS (since I'm tiny) but my head was too big and I had a hard time putting out my sweater >_<. I was afraid I had the same problem with the S but I have a good method now and I don't have any problems. Luckily the S doesn't look too big on me. It's oversized but not that much. I bought the sweater on the market, because the teachers said it's cheaper there, but later I found a shop where it was cheaper (£15.00) The sweater on the market cost £20.00.

Yay for me who has done 3 straight days of blogging. I drafted a lot, so that's probably why =) I'm sure that I won't be able to keep this up anymore. Especially with a test week in 2 weeks. I know I'm going to pass my 3rd year, but yeah... Parents always have their expectations and I must say: I will be bothered if I don't do well in some subjects... 

I think next week is going to be a peaceful week, or at least I hope... I'm going to make a present for my sister, I'm afraid I'm running out of time so maybe I should spend my free time on that...? Maybe not a lot of blogging anyway =((?

Argh, gotta do homework now, actually... Stop procrastinating...

xxx

PS. I hope when it's summer holiday I have the motivation to create my own layout and create a new banner (this one sucks and the layout looks a bit childish weird,,, idk) so yeah... bear with it for a while >_<????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...