Sunday 13 February 2011

Cute mitts ^^

Phew, feel like I've been away for a very long time...? =-= I'm sitting behind my laptop, tired, even though I slept for 8 or 9 hours (bad~). This week I will go to bed on time!

But anyway, my mum went to do some shopping the day before yesterday. And she bought these cute mitts.

IMG_2310

IMG_2313

They're actually for children, but my hands are so small they fit~ They're so cute, ah! Especially the snow flake. My mum said they were also in a light pink colour but she bought this one because it won't get dirty as soon as a light colour (visibly at least)

Luckily spring is early this year, they say it already started ^^ and I notice it because I see some flowers growing in my garden and I think hay fever is starting again =-= 

My skin is also doing bad these days :( I've been breaking out on my cheeks and my right arm is covered in eczema... and I can't stop scratching! Any tips?

So that's about it~ short post, due to my laziness. Will try to "produce" better posts ;)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...