Thursday 17 February 2011

quick random update!

Boo~ For my feeling it's been so long ago since I last updated,,, I can barely remember. (but that could also mean I have a bad memory~ or my lack of sleep)


So... I've been meaning to update already for a couple of days. But I'm lazy... So frigging lazy :') All I did was hang around on the couch, or do workouts, which didn't do a lot for my feeling... because....


I think it's because of the lack of sleep, but I've been eating a lot. And I really mean A LOT! Insanely much... Bad~ I always feel bad after eating so much, not only like: GAH I ate too much, but even my tummy keeps telling me I ate too much >.<


I really think it's because of the lack of sleep (or I just need something to blame =-=) but I'm so tired lately :( Need to sleep more. But I'm a crazy person, I still get up early to go for a run on a couple of days. It's just the feeling satisfaction after a run, I think...


I made pictures today of another OOTD. But they're still on the card and I haven't transferred them to my laptop yet... I think I'll do tomorrow, hopefully, if I won't crash down on the couch totally exhausted.


OK, I'm really bad~ I still need to do homework =-= suckiee,,, and I want to workout... Stupid eating habits...


Boo~ I'm so impatient, but I think I have to wait a long long time before I lose fat... Maybe I'll never lose them~ (demotivation >-<)


Oh and btw, Happy Belated V-day! Hope the girls with bf's enjoyed their time together and the singles out there indulged themselves with ice cream (like me :$ no wonder I keep gaining fat)


Because it would be such a boring post if it would only be text, I'll add a "fun" picture, quickly taken with the webcam~ so expect BAD quality,,, tehe~


IMG000022
This picture is actually so wrong, why would you READ a maths book xd Silly me~
xoxo

PS. Sorry if I jump from one subject to the other, it's just how I am, I write about the things that are on my mind ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...