Monday 21 February 2011

Question?

Hiyaa,

I have a formal dinner somewhere in May I think, but I have some doubts about the dress I should wear. I know, it's kinda really early to be deciding that, but yeah... At least I have it decided already ~

Anyway, here are the pictures, sorry for 1 blurriness... it was kinda difficult to make clear pictures for some reason... maybe it's because of the mirror.

IMG_2325

IMG_2330

I do feel that the upper dress makes my legs skinnier...? but who knows, maybe by that time if I work ultra-super hard I'll have skinnier legs than I have now >.< Let's hope so, otherwise I'd be depressed =-= but you can't judge because I don't have a full body shot >.< Sorry! And btw, I know the mirror is a bit dirty :') whoops...

Personally, I feel like the bottom dress could be a bit,,, too much. Especially for a formal dinner. Normally I'd say, just do it, but I'm not sure now... Not to forget it could be a bit hard to combine with a small vest,,, because we have to cover our shoulders >.< annoying =-=

If I wear the left dress I will combine it with a belt, so my waist looks smaller =D

Anyway, I've run for 30 min. today and yesterday =D I'm trying to do this at least 3 times a week. But when I'm done with school earlier, I will do some extra. Gotta keep this up, I won't get results immediately.

OK, really I need your help! Thanks already if you feel like commenting ;)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...