Sunday 6 February 2011

Fashion Haul!

I went fashion shopping today! And there were huge SALES! So happy, because I've found some great stuff. And btw, I think I really am starting to love doing hauls ^^Photobucket

IMG_2292


IMG_2293


All Stars! My 2nd pair. Before I saw these shoes I was like: "Ah well, I won't buy any All Stars anymore" But these were so cool. I think they look better when you actually wear them but still! Original price was €74.95 but I got it for €35,- Photobucket

IMG_2302


IMG_2303


T-shirt from the Forever 18. They have amazingly cute t-shirts. I looove them! This one is so cute! I walked in and I immediately saw this one and I was like: "I wanna have that!" The panda is so cute, right? Photobucket It cost me €7.99 not too expensive, but not a sales item.

IMG_2300


IMG_2299


2 Pullovers from Pimkie! Also very happy with these. I also wanted to buy the blue pullover in wine red colour, but they only had it in M, which was extremely oversized Photobucket but the blue one is very nice as well, basic and oversized, something I wanted.
The Nordic print pullover cost me €12,- originally €24.97 or so..? And the blue pullover was €7,- and originally €24.97. They're nice and warm and feel quite soft Photobucket

IMG_2307


I forgot the name of the shop where I bought this, but I'm sure you can find it in many places, only not for this price, I think. I didn't really need a new lip butter, but I thought since it's only €2,- anyway AND it's organic and all, why not? It smells nice.

If you look really well you can find amazing things in sale. But usually it's the big sizes that are left, which is not very convenient for me >__<

But I had a nice shopping day, though I am kinda tired now. So I think I'm going to sleep soon.

 Photobucket xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...