Thursday 3 February 2011

Happy Chinese New Year!

I just wanted to say, Happy CNY. Gong hay fat choy! This time it's the year of the Rabbit. Just so it's not a boring post some more info.

The rabbit is seen as the most delicate animal from the 12. Rabbits are famous for their artistic sense and good sense. They're calm, romantic and enjoy their peaceful life. They're usually well-dressed too!

Rabbits don't like changes, they're preservative and insecure. And also pessimistic.

Photo not taken by me. Just found it on Google ;) Isn't he/she cute >w<?
I don't have pictures of my own rabbits on this computer :( bummer...

Enjoy your day, meal and whatever you may do! I... have to study for a Maths test =-= and hopefully I don't eat too much...

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...