Wednesday 9 February 2011

Sale at YesStyle

Yeah, there are sales again at YesStyle. No I'm not trying to advertise (forreal at least) for them, just so you know. I love sales :3 Not sure if I'm going to buy stuff, poor daddy's wallet will cry if I do >.< maybe...

But I will make a wishlist, so I can look at it and think, gosh I wanna have that. And with a bit of luck I'll buy something.

They usually do have things on sale throughout the year, but they say it's a winter clearance now! Yeah :3

Kinda useless post I think... Sorry! But I've been trying to study History, or better said I actually had the whole afternoon off but ended up watching Fated to Love you and House... lol so me...

Anyway, I will study seriously now!

xx

PS. I'm going to try and run in the morning, for a couple of days, not every day though. Sure I won't keep up if I had to every day. But yeah... I want to burn fat >.< they say you burn more in the morning. Will I succeed...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...