Monday 27 December 2010

Amigurumi

I did some amigurumi last year, but I quickly stopped... Lazy xD. But since it's Christmas Holidays right now, I feel like getting really creative and started it again. Here are some things I made (and please, don't judge me :') I know it's a bit crooked and I kinda failed but yeah, let's see this as my first try ;)) Click for more =D





First I have... Cherries :3, or they're supposed to be cherries. The stem, or whatever you have to call the green part, is very crooked (>.<) and I didn't have any red yarn left so I used pink yarn. I think it's a nice variation =D


This one is the worst :') it's so crooked... At first I wanted it to be round, but ended up increasing too much and decreasing too fast, so it became bean-shaped. It reminds me of Jelly Beans xd.


Save the best for the last. I wanted a round one and it actually became round :3 *feels proud* it reminds me of the Dango from Clannad:

(btw, I didn't make this picture ;) copyright goes to the real owner)

Dango's are so cute and one day I want to eat them, because they're actually food xd, lol, confusing if you didn't watch Clannad but, ah well...

This is what I made after one evening of crocheting, I'm such a slowpoke :') 

Get crafty! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...