Wednesday 22 December 2010

Nosing through my parents' closet and I'm crocheting a scarf?

Yesterday evening my sister was searching for clothes in my parents' closet. She came back with a pile of stuff and she brought a really nice sweater
73% acryl
27% wool

Sounds pretty warm to me

I love the oversized part. Looks really cute. Only I have a feeling that it's missing something, so maybe I should sew on a bow or something?

This sweater is absolutely wearable even though it was from my dad. I'd say, start nosing in your parents' closet and maybe you'll find some really nice clothes which they don't wear any more and start pimping!

Talking about pimping things, making clothes yourself. I'm crocheting a scarf at the moment. Unfortunately my ball of wool is already finished (was too active in crocheting last night)
Gotta go to the action to buy some new. But due to the snow that'll be difficult, can't go anywhere like this (>.<)

Anyways, I started yesterday evening or so and this is what I ended up with after a whole evening crocheting till like 0.00 h or so?
I know it isn't really straight, but it's my first try so...
It's not like anyone would notice when you wrap the scarf around your neck. It's still a lot cheaper than buying one yourself. Of course it'll take time, everything takes time but when you finish it'll give that really proud feeling and I also think it's very relaxing. You could do it while watching TV :D Let's get creative!

xoxo-ies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...