Monday 20 December 2010

Winter

It's a fact. Climate is changing: winters are getting colder and colder, summers will be drier and drier. The dry weather in the summer I can handle. But cold winters are still getting me, especially snow.

In the winter I always get like swollen toes that start itching and become a bit painful. My feet are easily cold so I wear nice and warm socks =D

I recently got these nice and warm socks :3

(Sorry for the bad quality >.< I have to start learning how to make nice photos and borrow my dad's camera)

These socks are: 
  • 40% angora (it's a more fancy wool and won't easily wear down)
  • 30% wool
  • 30% polamid
Sounds nice and warm :3


(this picture was not from me, I found this on the internet)

As for sweaters and so on. Knits are warm and with luck you can find a cute one :D Personally I think oversized sweaters are really cute, and a way to hide my tummy >.<

I want to buy therm leggings/tights. Seem so warm and enables me to wear shorts/skirts when it's colder. But when it gets real cold like around -10 C I will just wear jeans with therm underwear underneath :3

Keep yourself and your feet warm ;)


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...