Tuesday 21 December 2010

Wish List Winter 2010: Clothes

My motto for this winter: stay warm! To do this I want to buy new clothes, preferably warm and cute ones. Like knit sweaters.

This one is so cute! It has rabbits :3 Only the colour... red could be too striking for me >.< but their only other colours are black and since black is also the colour of my hair I'd rather not wear many black clothes. And green, is not really my colour *sigh* am I a picky person?

The thing is with knits. I have the feeling they are quite expensive >_< especiallly if they're wool. I'm such a supporter of low-budget. But if it's really nice, warm and cute I'll try and convince my dad :D


I want Nordic print leggings! I think they are really different from just normal uni-coloured leggings. And I haven't seen anyone in my neighbourhood walking around with that :D If you want warm ones, you'll have to spend more because of the wool (damn... low-budget) Still figuring out where I should buy some though, I sometimes feel bad for my dad because he has to pay all my stuff (and yes, I should probably start finding a part-time job =_=) It'll also be quite a problem if it's a "one-size fits all" Well, it won't fit me, trust me. My legs are short (and chubby) :(




Yay for hats! They look cute and are nice and warm. But instead of buying one I might have to try crocheting one? Could be a lot cheaper. Or I could steal hats from my dad :D

Lol, I get the feeling I mentioned my dad quite a few times. Well, he earns the money so... 

In the Christmas Holiday I also want to crochet a circle scarf :D Why pay so much when you can make it yourself? 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...