Sunday 19 December 2010

Hello people out there!

Hello guys!

So, yet another blogger here. I know there are already millions of bloggers out there. Still I decided to start one as well.

Why? Blogging can be my way of sharing things with other people. The place where I can let out all my inspirations.

I'm a pretty random person and haven't found a real main topic for my blog (is this bad? :'))

I'm in the "phase" of finding my true self (?). Maybe this blog could help me finding it.

So... a quick review:
Who: A girl named Dominique, 14-years young.

Excuse me if I don't use correct English words. It's not my native language and I'm not good enough to only write correct sentences (well, even native speakers can write incorrect sentences). Still, try to bear with me :3 and:

Yoroshiku~ (let's work hard!)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...