Sunday 26 December 2010

Drama recommendation



Firstly I'll say, I won't do these things often. I don't watch drama a lot and haven't seen many yet. But this one was just so good! It really changed my way of thinking. You should really watch it when you feel useless, because I think it could give you strength... I feel like it had a great impact on me.

The name is 1 Litre of Tears (Ichi Rittoru no Namida). The drama is about a girl Aya who gets an incurable disease. In this drama you get to see what the disease does with her. I'll tell you, this is a true story, this was based on a diary written by the girl herself (maybe this is why it also left a great impression on me, it happened forreal)

This drama made me cry. Hell yeah, I cried! Every episode, it was just so hard to see. I didn't even know the girl and these people were just acting, but it hurt me inside. Every time you see it getting worse... It could do so much with someone. Further, I almost never cry because of movies/dramas everything. E.g. I didn't cry at the end of the Titanic (I know, this is also a terrible event, but maybe I was just too small at that time to cry...?)

What else can I say...? Just watch it, because it's so beautiful and sad at the same time. And if you're one of those bullies, maybe you'll think in a different way after this.

xoxo-ies Chu~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...