Monday 24 January 2011

Healthy fruits~

Fruit is healthy~ yeah! They can do good things for your skin and some are just too delicious.

The healthiest fruit on the world is Guava. Unfortunately it's not easy to get so as an alternative you can eat Watermelon. But next to Watermelon and Guava, Kiwis and Papaya are also very healthy. Blueberries are full of antioxidants and dried Apricots are a source of fibre...

What fruits are really healthy for your skin and why?
Berries have many antioxidants which are really healthy for your skin. Your skin will looove it. (and you'll be as healthy as a fish...? Or do you have to say like a horse...?

I also found that you can eat Apples to improve your acne. But you've got to eat 3-4 apples a day to see something, they say. Maybe I should try this, ask my mum to buy lots of apples from a farmer and eat lots and lots of them, is also a lot healthier for me, and is good in my "losing weight" process.

Apricots are also really good to improve acne. High in minerals, fibre and beta-carotene.

Strawberries... Yum~ they say strawberries are a super anti-acne fruits. Unfortunately, here we don't have many strawberries, that are sweet and sooo nice and fluffy.

Bananas are also good for you skin, because they contain a sugar (I think..? I'm so reliable~) which eats on good bacteria and because it's "eating" all the good bacteria the bad bacteria won't overtake (the bad bacteria produce a toxic acid which can create acne)

There was also a fruit called Cantaloupes, but I've NEVER heard of it... They say it's ultra high in vitamin A and C and also have other minerals. They can be good against any skin problems.

took picture from Google~ so this is a cantaloupe...? Interesting xd
Two other fruits which are good against acne due to their antibiotic effect: Grapes and Figs

Do you guys, after reading this, also feel like eating lots and lots of fruit? I do~ yeah!

I'm not that smart to know this myself, of course... >.< I used Google as my resource and put it all together in 1 post so you guys can read it all~

Boo~ I've gotta get studying now, for German and Economics :( I have at least 1 test a week >.< Suckie... may not seem much, but you do have to study for tests you know...

Also I still want to make a whole new banner and so on... but I've been trying some things with Photoshop but it doesn't cooperate :( boo~ Hopefully when I have time I will work on a banner.

xxx Get healthy! Eat lots of fruit and improve your skin :) (You can also make your own masks :3)

IMG_2232
A blurry photo, taken in a hurry... But me still wishes you a nice day~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...