Monday 3 January 2011

NOTD

My first NOTD! ^^ Hope you guys like it! I'm really, really sorry for the blurry pictures. I'm just a total noob and don't know how to make close-up pictures. (Yes, I do know how to zoom-in but then the camera won't take any pictures =-= and the pictures are quite blurry now =-=)

(without flash)
(with flash)
I have such amazing skills... >.< Not.

The nail polish is from Gosh and the colour is 540 Ocean.

It's a bit blue-greenish, not sure what colour you have to name it. And the polish has small glitters in it. And I think it's really a nice colour, not the colour you'd see everyday ;)

I really need coffee now! I'm so tired and almost couldn't stay awake at school due to my lack of sleep which is something I always have on the first day of school after a break. But I think I won't get enough sleep tonight either, since I still have to run =-=, resolutions, resolutions...

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...