Sunday 9 January 2011

Massaging your tummy?

My sister has been blabbering things about massaging her fat to her butt (she wants to have a bigger one, lol) so I was thinking like,,, how about I massage the fat 'round my tummy elsewhere =D

Of course I don't know if I should believe this and I also started searching the internet and here's something I found.

There was one page, which said that massaging your tummy does work to reduce fat (you loosen up the area, oxygen can flow better through the body cells, then reaches the adipose tissue, and then the fat breaks up, which is also good to improve metabolic reactions)

Another source of my information confirmed that massaging your tummy actually does improve the metabolic reactions and will help you burn more calories (if you have muscles, because muscles "burn up" all those calories. And it also says that it'll reduce your fat (and decrease your appetite, but I don't see that happening soon with me, I just eat too much >.<)

But still the conclusion is, you can't only massage your tummy (of course!), you have to combine it with exercise. That will give the maximum results I guess.

I want to try this out, but massaging my tummy vigorously every night before going to bed... I wonder if I'll keep up with that...

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...