Sunday 2 January 2011

Things you should be expecting~ and some random talk

Tomorrow school is starting again *big sigh*. Let's get crackin' with all those marks I'll be getting back, especially Geography, I almost gambled EVERY question, and it wasn't multiple choice =-= fail...

But, since school is starting again, OOTD will be coming up, because in vacations I only wear like jogging pants and a sweater (not very fashionable, but it's not like I have to go out in the vacations ;))

Also, more NOTD, since I'll be polishing my nails every week again, if I'm not getting lazy >.<

I hope I will keep posting every day, otherwise I'll just have to write posts in weekends and then post them on the day itself, or automatic posts. Because, I also have a life. Everybody has a life. I always think: "Don't criticise people when you know nothing." (cliché) 

I also hope to review some stuff, but I don't have many stuff. I do have body lotions and all, but I don't know what to write about them.

I did recently buy a new mascara from L'ORÉAL PARIS, but I'll have to finish another one first before I open a new one (hehe, I'm really strict in this xd). And since I haven't found out how I make pictures of my lashes, I can't review it yet, with good pictures and so on. 

Maybe there'll be a haul coming up, I want to buy clothes from YesStyle, not sure yet, but we'll see.

Or if I have enough time and work hard, there'll be a post about my new circle scarf I'm making at the moment. Too bad the vacation's over, less time to get all crafty :(

I'm sorry for this boring post, but at the moment I couldn't think of anything to write >.< shame on me, I know.

I have to get crackin' now, do homework, repair my bag, and get crocheting? So busy... (and yes I know, I'm not the only one and shouldn't be complaining >.<)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...