Wednesday 5 January 2011

Cute hat and other blabber

So... I actually wanted to make a post about Max Factor Las Extension mascara. But then dad's camera run out of battery and I couldn't make any pictures of the swatches. >.< had to take so many photos, and neither of them worked out. It's really hard to work with a camera and make good close-up photos of you eyes, especially if you want to focus on you eyelashes. But other than that. Look at this:


Isn't the hat cute~ the strawberries. If it was without the strawberries it would just be normal. There's also a brown, pink and black version of this hat. But as far as I've seen, they only have this white one and a pink one at YesStyle

I'm a fan of things with print. I have a lot of t-shirts with print, which I always wear underneath a vest or cardigan, makes it just a bit nicer instead of just a plain white or purple top or so. 

Moving on again... with a question. Do you guys like winter? Hehe, yeah, again... my complaints about WINTER. OMG, if it's just cold, it's survivable. But if it's "cycling on ice" it's annoying, depressing and demotivating. Who wants to go to school with the idea that before you reach school you have to try and cycle without falling and crashing, whatever. It's so tiring, and usually I just start walking, just to be sure I won't fall, but it's not like walking is that safe either, I should have ice skates, would make my life a lot easier in winter. >.<. But luckily, the weather forecaster says that it'll be +9 C in the weekend. =D Yay, let's melt away the ice. 

I'm sorry for a boring post again, I really want to try some things, review things, but since the camera kinda died on me, I can't yet and tomorrow I won't have time to take pictures >.< (and mobile phone pictures are not acceptable for me,,, since you can hardly see my lashes :'))

I shall see what my cupboard contains and all, and if there is stuff that I can review >.< but I don't expect much. 

Maybe reviewing a lipgloss would be a lot easier, my lips are more visible than my lashes ... 

xoxo stay warm and I'm sorry if this is a boring post, again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...