Sunday 16 January 2011

Sephora Lip Gloss Review

Yay~ another review again! This time a review on Sephora's ultra-shine lipgloss in 28.

IMG_4767


The colour of the lip gloss is red, it kinda reminds me of raspberries. It comes with a sponge applicator. Let's go to the swatches~

IMG_4770
Without lip gloss

IMG_4763
With lip gloss~ 

As you can see it gives a nice red colour. If you build up more layers it will become darker, of course. But for this swatch I only applied 1 quick layer (I was in a hurry >.< sloppy application)

The smell is a bit sweet, it doesn't smell awful (I've smelled some really awful gloss in the past >.< yuck) so yay for that.

The gloss is sticky, but not ultra-sticky. It will survive a drink, if you do it carefully. But unfortunately it doesn't survive my trip to school (cycling, is there even a gloss that'll last 30 min. cycling?)

Yays~:
  • Sweet, red colour
  • Nice smell
  • Quite sticky, will be able to survive a drink
  • Sponge applicator (if you like sponge applicators)
  • Shiny finish
Oh no~!:
  • Doesn't survive a cycling trip
If you want a nice red lip gloss. Buy it~! Unfortunately I forgot the price >.< so I can't really judge by that. Overall I do like this lip gloss. Though sometimes I get the feeling red doesn't really look good on me, but yeah...

Enjoy your day~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...