Thursday 6 January 2011

Max Factor Lash Extension Review

I've been using this mascara for a few months now and I figured since I started blogging I could write a review about it :3. It's a waterproof mascara and the colour is just black.


Apparently it should make your lashes longer. Since I don't have pictures and can't take clear pictures I will just tell you in words how it worked/didn't work for me. 

I'd say, it isn't a super product for me, my lashes look almost the same (only a bit longer than before I applied mascara). This could be just me and I don't necessarily want to be really negative about this one (because it does do something :)). I just think there are better mascaras out there that will make my lashes longer. But maybe it's just because I have small lashes >.< (I don't know :/) or is it like you have to apply many many layers before you see more? I am quite afraid to get big clumpy lashes and me doesn't like those. 

Other remarks, though not from me, but from my sister. She said that everytime she took off the mascara (is this the correct way to say it =-= I don't know :')) she lost a lot of lashes (like they fell out or so :') is that correct English?). I told her that it doesn't necessarily have to do with this mascara but it could also be because it's waterproof. But maybe it is the mascara :') Lol if you want to be ultra sure to not lose lashes, don't buy this.

I almost forgot to mention that during the day, I sometimes notice, there are small black dots (ultra-mini-clumps?) below my eyes, from the mascara, so it kind of "chips" during the day and I find those small black dots. Me doesn't like that either >.< and I'm 100% sure it's from the mascara (hehe,,, I know at least that much)

Quick summary:
Lash extension as they promise: Tiny bit, not like: "whoa,, are these my lashes! They're so long!" no, just a bit longer
Black: Well, my lashes are already black >.<
You have to apply quite a lot of layers if you want something to be really visible, like thicker lashes or so (watch out that they don't become thick clumpy ones >.<) and during the day, after a while "pieces" of mascara chip off.

I don't think I would buy this a second time, because I think you can get better mascaras for maybe the same price or less for something that does the same job as this one. 


Hope this review was useful in any way... >.< Hopefully with the next mascara review, I know how to take good pictures of my lashes! ;)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...