Sunday 9 January 2011

Lack of posting

So, I've skipped some days >.< I feel kinda guilty. I'm not usually the one to break promises so, I do feel guilty when I break ones. But I can explain myself >.< Lame excuses...

I've been playing games too much >.< no I'm not a game addict. Just recently I've been back "into" playing Goemon (on Nintendo 64, old thing xD) and after a day of playing (me and my sister already reached a certain level, only thing was that we couldn't complete it, because we weren't good enough) we finally reached the end >.< after all the hard work. And god, that made me feel good, lol. But now I'm tired like hell and I feel like going to bed. I know I can't leave that few visitors I have so I will finish this post.
(the perpetrator! xd)
After this I do hope to keep posting everyday and if I really must I have to pre-write in the weekends. Or sleep less.

So have to get crackin' today, after I had my 8 hours of sleep.

I really want to thank the few visitors I have had. Even though I don't know if those are people that keep returning or just new people who randomly find me.

But if you check my blog regularly. THANK YOU! Really from the bottom of my heart, and I'm not a liar so believe me ;)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...