Saturday 22 January 2011

Saturday Haul

Another haul (so fast O.O), because I went shopping again   ~ me likey!


I'll start off with the stuff from a really cheap shop, doesn't really have a name, but has cheap stuff :3

IMG_2233

Knee high socks. Unfortunately they're a bit tight around my legs... boo MySpace I don't like my legs... €2.99 not that bad I think.

IMG_2242
IMG_2253

This is a kind off tool, which shaves your hair, but it can get really close to your skin and hairs...? OK, my description is weird but I don't know how to describe >.< cl2425 has a video in which this tool appears, if it'll make it more clear I recommend you watching it.



These depilating/shaving tools cost me €1.25 not very expensive I'd say, we'll see how it works :3

IMG_2247

I also bought this really cute doll which I attached to my bag. It also promises this:

IMG_2250
hope it's readable >.<
Some believe in these things, some don't. I do believe in some of these things, but I bought it mostly because it looks cute. This doll cost €1.50

Now something from Rituals:
IMG_2239

A conditioner from Rituals! Yeah, I'm super excited to use this one. I had a sniff in the store and it smelled like heaven At first it cost €8.90 but I got it for €4.45 (50% off :)) They have really nice scented things and they had a huge sale. If the other items will be in sale one day, I'll definitely buy it! (and if it never gets in sale I'll still buy it, because it smells good) I'm not sure if it's sold outside the Netherlands, though...

Lastly I went to "De Tuinen" over there I bought this cream: 

IMG_2235
I'm also super excited about this one. Hopefully it'll whiten my skin. It cost me €9.49 

I also saw a cleanser and another cream which also sounded pretty promising, but I didn't have enough money and well, you can't use everything all at once and I can always buy it later. "De Tuinen" only exists in the Netherlands, of course. But maybe Dr. Organic is sold in other countries. They also asked for my ZIP code and when I gave mine they gave me this sample:

IMG_2243

Yay, for a Yes To Carrots Body Butter. Don't know when I'll try it, but I'll see >w<

Today was daddy's birthday, but I feel very sorry for him because me and my sister made him wait so many times. "You guys go to the Etos afterwards? I'll go to the ANWB now" (we were standing in that really cheap shop I bought those handy shaving/depilating tools and we stayed there for so long he actually came to look for usMySpace  and after that we'd also go to the Kruidvat and some other shops, and we ended up at De Tuinen, stayed there too long, thinking about what to choose xd and poor daddy had to wait at the supermarket... Awwh I feel so sorry for the poor guy.

Anyway, in the evening we went to a restaurant, and of course I ate too much >.< I'm so stuffed... I always eat too much at restaurants, but it gave me some new motivation to eat salads for lunch or so (healthy and low on calories)

Hoped you enjoyed it.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...