Wednesday 12 January 2011

Ingredients you should avoid...?

If you have a sensitive you might want to be careful with what the products you buy contain. You won't necessarily be allergic for everything and maybe some of your favourite products contain some of these ingredients, but who knows? I'm not saying you MUST avoid them, but maybe it's always better to prevent things like skin eruption or annoying blemishes? And also, won't you feel more assured when using all natural products?

Of course there are MANY of them. And I'm not crazy enough to list all of them, I'd say Google is your new best friend ;) But I will list some of them, the really common and easy ones to avoid
  1. The first one is Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) This product makes your products foam. The more foam, the more SLS it contains.
  2. Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES). Also an ingredient which makes your shampoo or body wash foam. Less agressive than SLS, but could still irritate.
  3. Perfume/Fragrance. This isn't really something you should avoid. It's starts to be scary when it's high in the ingredients list. And only if you have a perfume allergy (but that's obvious you should avoid perfume when you have an allergy) or super-ultra sensitive skin, you should really avoid it.
  4. For you the n00bs out there, avoid acetone. It makes your nails fragile and dry if you use it too often. But if you remove your nail polish like twice a month, it doesn't matter (I think it was..?)
  5. Isocetyl Alcohol and Isopropyl Alcohol (both a type of Alcohol) this doesn't cause skin eruption or blemishes, but it dries your skin out. 
I hope this was any useful...? I'm not a super genius and these are just common things, I guess. I'm such a boring person >.<

btw, I want to create another banner FAST,, this one is so ugly, I don't know why I use this one :')

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...