Tuesday 4 January 2011

Max Factor Kohl Pencil

I bought this pencil quite a while ago, but since I have a blog now I might as well write a review about it. My first one ^^.


It's not a super hard pencil, but it's not super creamy either (I have a creamier one). I apply this on my water line, so my eyes will look bigger ^^ and more awake. 

(please don't mind my eyebrows >.<)

As you can see, you don't see a lot and the line disappears really fast. I'm not satisfied with this pencil :/ This is my first white eye pencil but I think it's not a good one. Anyone any other suggestions on eye pencils?

My conclusion, don't buy Max Factor Kohl Pencil's. They suck, or is it just this one?

Hehe, my first review ;) Hope it is any useful. Since I don't have a lot experience yet >.< sorry!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...