Monday 10 January 2011

Print Leggings

Omg, I LOOOVE printed leggings. It makes them a lot less boring. And also since I have black hair, I tend to avoid black tights and so on, I just avoid a lot of black clothes (>-<)

I haven't seen many in stores, only online. Though my sister did find one (a Nordic print) at The Sting, but... it was about €30,- for a friggin' legging! I know there are people who'd seriously buy that, but that doesn't include me...

I will list some really cute leggings here~ (it's something like a "wish list" but not completely~ hehe I don't know what to call it)


(Nordic print *heart eyes*)

There are also a lot of other print leggings, but I think they're ugly O.O;; I don't like stripes (though if they're vertical, you optically look longer) and those weird swirls of colour.

But I do like hearts, Nordic prints (OK, I admit, I use too many Nordic print images xd) and checked... depends, some I like some I don't. 

I feel like I want to wear more leggings now (not in real cold temperatures, though  >_<) and it makes my legs optically more slim?

I'm sorry if my posting time's are really irregular and sometimes really late, but I want to try and improve >.< and I haven't really figured out if I should favour my blog over homework ...?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...