Sunday 23 January 2011

I found a new workout routine!

So I'm trying to lose weight here, and I have found new inspiration.


She looks so skinny~ and elastic O.O *envious* I will try and do this workout every day! You other weight losing people gonna work on it with me? Yeah~! Hope this will tone up my legs a bit.. unfortunately I can't do the exercise in the kitchen xd (Lol) When I go down with my legs I hit the cupboards =-= whoopsie... Gotta find something else to get rid of the jiggly parts under my arms. Maybe triceps?

And you know I train my legs every week but wall sitting hurts like hell =-= boo, my legs are sore.

Hopefully I really have the time to do this workout everyday, otherwise I will make time if I'm really desperate to see results.

I'll keep you posted~!

xoxo

edit: Part 2 of her workout is up =D let's get sport y'all

If it wasn't clear for you guys yet,,, this isn't me,, of course this is the beautiful luvableviet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...